lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Unreal Tournament Series
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-21-2007, 12:44 PM   #1
NateDogg
Rookie

Unreal Tournament Series

Does anyone have or play any of the Unreal Tournament Games, and/or know anything about the upcoming game Unreal Tournament 3.

Also if you do play I often play on uXc & WIG servers when online under the name DawG or NateDogg.
NateDogg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2007, 01:09 PM   #2
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogg
Does anyone have or play any of the Unreal Tournament Games, and/or know anything about the upcoming game Unreal Tournament 3.

Also if you do play I often play on uXc & WIG servers when online under the name DawG or NateDogg.
I used to play Unreal Tournament (1) a lot roughly 7 years ago when it was fairly recently released (And Unreal 1 a bunch before that). Got tired of it after a while though since people in general started treating multiplayer like it was more serious business than a fun game. (And I guess I got a bit tired of generic FPS in general when I started to get into RPGs or hybrid games more.)

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I don't play any of them at the moment, but I do have UT and UT 2003 and I plan to get the new UT 3 when it's released.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Unreal Tournament Series