lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Forgot Where To Find an Item Mod.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-23-2007, 05:05 AM   #1
Maphisto86
Rookie

Forgot Where To Find an Item Mod.

Hi folks!

I came here a while ago but lost interest in KOTOR & TSL for awhile. I actually never fully played TSL... ... It got glitchy with some of the mods I used. Anyway... I can't remember the name of the mod for KOTOR I that Im trying to find again. There's this item mod I really liked that gave you rare items like the "Mantle of the Force" lightsaber crystal, etc. It creates a chest with all these items at the very beginning of the game in your room on the Endar Spire. Anyone know what Im talking about?

I'll continue my search but I completley forgot where I found it.

Last edited by Maphisto86; 04-23-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Maphisto86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: FTL
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Was it Redhawke's Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack or Revan the White/Star Forge/Booster Pack? I don't think they actually offer the Mantle of the Force crystal but it does give you some nice custom items (some based on that crystal) while on the Endar Spire.
tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
Maphisto86
Rookie

Thanks!

Im not sure but it might be one of svosh's mods. It's hard reinstalling a game you haven't played in months (or a year!) and trying to track down all the mods and fixes for said mods. It sucks running into old problems and not remembering the answers. That's why I try to save a copy of each and every mod and where I got said mod from.

Thanks tk102 for the help. Maphisto86 out!
Maphisto86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Forgot Where To Find an Item Mod.