lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Villains of a War
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #121
Grace
Forumite

"The initial meeting with the True Sith went very well," Charna said. "I am leading them to Korriban and Ziost as I record this. My Lord, I believe that none of these True Sith have ever set foot aground before. They say they are eager to set foot on the land of their fathers."

She turned away from the recording device for a moment. Then, she turned back. "Lord Tepe, I am sure you have much to occupy your attention. I do also. But I look forward to seeing you soon. I sense that you are on your way to Korriban also. The True Sith will be pleased. They wish to meet you."

Charna ended the recording there. With a sigh, she pressed the correct buttons to send the recorded message to Tepe. Then, she headed for her quarters to get some rest.

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #122
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
As the shuttle jumped from hyperspace, it made it's approach towards a signal coming from the other side of the planet. Tepe was informed of this as well as of the recording recieved. As the pilot started approach on the large hunk of metal hiding behind the planet with many smaller objects identified as Rebel-class Assault Ships, a variation of the standard Battleship, Tepe watched the recording and smiled to himself. The Colonel entered the small room reserved for the Lord and saluted.
"My Lord, we're starting docking sequence with the Phasma. The Garrison has recieved a fresh group of troops. The Archeological Division has always gotten more people and machinery for it's use" the Colonel reported and looked at Tepe who was still smiling.
"Good. Arrange for the Garrison, new and old, to meet me and the Sith. After we have landed, they can continue with the change of Guards" the Lord said and looked at the Colonel, his smile fading slowly.
"And make sure our welcome will be appropriate for the leaders of a lost race. Dancers, music, art. Empty my private quarters if you must. And no robots. Everything must be done by living, breathing creatures" Tepe added, giving the Colonel a task that was very hard to do on such a short notice. It helped that he got the Lord's private chambers' art and such into his use, which would make it quite fancy, but he would have to dig up a lor of people who could play instruments and serve nourishments. Of course there were a lot of people around the Phasma who had such occupations, but all the hassle would just make it more difficult to handle.

------

The Sith fleet jumped out of hyperspace roughtly a day later due to their ancient hyperspace drives. The Sith leaders looked upon the planet where a large ship was already orbiting. The leaders, sencing finally where the power was coming from, were eager to land on the planet and their preparations were swift. Fortunately Tepe was way ahead of them. Knowing that they would be very eager to land, so everything was already ready. When the Sith launched from their ship onboard Charna's shuttle, of course with Charna herself onboard also. As they passed the Phasma, Tepe's shuttle joined them and led the way to the readied welcome party.

The shuttles landed and the hatches opened. Outside, rows and rows of soldiers in both armors and uniforms. Flags of both the Dominion flag as well as each company's emblem were raised as Tepe stepped out of his shuttle with his Guards and waited for the Sith to come out also before proceeding towards a Bantha-class landing ship prepared for them up at the end of the long alleyway made by the troops. Inside the hastily modified landing ship everything was as close to finished as it ever could be.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #123
Grace
Forumite

The True Sith followed Charna from her shuttle. She bowed to Tepe and said, "My Lord, may I introduce Boweluf, leader of the True Sith." She stepped to the side, allowing Boweluf to move forward to greet Tepe as Charna went on to say, "And these others are his most trusted generals."

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #124
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe shook hands with Boweluf and smiled widely.
"This might just be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" he said as they moved forwards for the feast awaiting them. The galaxy was again in peace and the civilian populace beginning to come to terms with all the changes made in the Galaxy.

((That's it. The saga is finally finished and I can officially announce this as my second fully completed RP ever, at least if the other Dominion-saga threads are counted. I bid this thread adieu))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #125
Sigundr
Forumite

Current Game: JKA
((This has been an enriching experience, as I hope it was for all who participated. I hope that there will be more of these to come.))

"They are minor criminals! Marginal outlaws! You are inept!" ~ Darth Vader
Sigundr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Villains of a War