lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Villains of a War
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2007, 11:54 AM   #36
Grace
Forumite

"The initial meeting with the True Sith went very well," Charna said. "I am leading them to Korriban and Ziost as I record this. My Lord, I believe that none of these True Sith have ever set foot aground before. They say they are eager to set foot on the land of their fathers."

She turned away from the recording device for a moment. Then, she turned back. "Lord Tepe, I am sure you have much to occupy your attention. I do also. But I look forward to seeing you soon. I sense that you are on your way to Korriban also. The True Sith will be pleased. They wish to meet you."

Charna ended the recording there. With a sigh, she pressed the correct buttons to send the recorded message to Tepe. Then, she headed for her quarters to get some rest.

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Villains of a War