lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Attention! Calling for actors!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #41
Tanqexe

Yeah, that looks good, I just did a test demo and he certainly fits very well into the map. We'll use Sagar then.

Tanqexe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2007, 02:59 PM   #42
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Does he have to have staples in his mouth? Other than that, he looks great.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2007, 03:08 PM   #43
TheShaman

If you still need someone to act, I can take any role, I don't mind.
TheShaman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2007, 04:16 PM   #44
Tanqexe

All right, can you PM me your contact info? MSN, AIM, etc.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #45
madcatmach2
Rookie

well since i dont see any special server ill be on meatgrinder waiting

madcatmach2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #46
Tanqexe

I'm getting rcon control so we can work with Meatgrinder.

Old 04-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #47
Tanqexe

Well, the server's set up for filming, but we need more people. Anyone interested should download the skins listed, as well as nozyspy's Imperial Time Machine map off jkfiles. We're using Meatgrinder server.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #48
Tanqexe

We've filmed about half of the scenes now! Thanks to all the people who came in and offered to act

Please make room for any part of the time windows next weekend for filming the rest of the trailer; Saturday any time from 1-5 p.m. GMT -5, Sunday 1-8 p.m. GMT -5.

Great job, guys! I'm reviewing the demos and it's turning out really, really good.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #49
JackBaldy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanqexe
We've filmed about half of the scenes now! Thanks to all the people who came in and offered to act

Please make room for any part of the time windows next weekend for filming the rest of the trailer; Saturday any time from 1-5 p.m. GMT -5, Sunday 1-8 p.m. GMT -5.

Great job, guys! I'm reviewing the demos and it's turning out really, really good.
Too bad that the server went caboom but good job at directing though I'm almost positive that I will be there next weekend Looking forward to it
JackBaldy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #50
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

I....I fell asleep at 6 o' clock PM yesterday and just woke up, what happened?

Maxstate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2007, 07:49 PM   #51
Tanqexe

Yeah, since a lot of deadlines are coming up, this past weekend and this weekend are the only times I can film...so Jon got a bunch of people from Marvel Alliance (they were on their own server) to come help us, in addition to some regulars like Jack and Jawa. It's difficult to manage a ton of people, and it took a LOT longer than it should have, but I managed to get some good shots (plus some humorous outtakes). One scene in particular may require some clever editing jobs, though, but it shouldn't be too bad. We went through 7 or 8 scenes, so that's halfway through. The big firefight and duel make up the rest of the scenes.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:03 AM   #52
TheShaman

If you need me, just ask, and tell me when&where, and I'll help if I can.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #53
Tanqexe

Just received notification that I have a project team meeting at a professor's house on Saturday, so Saturday will have to be either 1-4 p.m. GMT -5 and then 7 p.m. GMT -5 and onwards.

If you see that Meatgrinder is on the imperial time machine map, then you know we're filming.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:03 AM   #54
TheShaman

I'm from Europe, GMT+1, just so you know, and I'm not in holidays anymore after today, (thats why I was so active in the past 2 weeks), so I won't be so avaible, and 7 pm GMT-5 is like... 1 am for me, can't be on at that time.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 AM   #55
mark2000
Rookie

sorry guys. I'll be very busy with college stuff these next few weeks so I guess I won't be able to come to the party. My sincere apologies.
mark2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 AM   #56
Tanqexe

Aw man...that's too bad, BUT! I hope you'll do well on your exams, that's more important. We should be fine for filming if the other people who say they want to come do come.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:29 PM   #57
Lord_Lucifer
Lurker

hey, i haven't really got time to join in with all of this in game filming, but id love to do so one day, but with college and stuff i may be a bit late. some time around august ill be able to get some actual filming done, if you guys want any actual starwars camera footage, i suppose i could contribute some to you.

The only real on location footage I can get is a forest, a field where you can see either a forest or a road and a golf course which we technically can't go on. as in terms of costumes + lightsabres, we're pretty lacking too. ive broken about 700 lightsabers in my day and my parents stopped purchasing them for me since i was like 8 (i suppose i could get some wooden sticks + attatch them to handles, but they break not much less easier than the cheap plastic ones, what i really need is some fiberglass). I don't have a job since unemployment is pretty high at the moment, and the most costume we have are bath robes. though there are guides on how to make them. anyway, if you're going to release another version, i'm willing and would love to shoot you some real footage in the summer if i can get round to it.
Lord_Lucifer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #58
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

I appreciate the offer, but I personally feel that we're better off with completely ingame created video content. Of course, I'm not in charge of trailers so we're going to have to see what everyone else thinks.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > Attention! Calling for actors!