lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: When Peace Overcomes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #41
Grace
Forumite

((Uh... my previous post goes above BKK's ))

Kateri remained silent at the mention of weapon improvements and looked decidedly uncomfortable at the mention of horses. Nevertheless, she knew that if she declined a horse, she would slow her companions. Unwilling to do that, she headed for the stables. Just as she was about to inform the stable master of her need for a horse, he spoke.

"You need a horse," he said. "I know. I am also familiar with your unfamiliarity with them. Therefore, you need one that knows what to do with a rider who doesn't know what do do with it!"

"Something like that," Kateri grumbled. With a smile, the stable master led her to a horse that had already been prepared.

"She is called Katerina," he said. "Not entirely unlike your name."

"A variant of it," Kateri agreed, nervously approaching the horse. As she came closer, the horse turned its head to look at her.

"She won't hurt you," the stable master encouraged.

"Are you speaking to me or the horse?" Kateri grumbled. The stable master laughed.

"To you," he answered. It took a few minutes, but Kateri was finally seated on Katerina... and looking decidedly uncomfortable up there. The horse moved slowly at first, allowing Kateri to adjust to the movement. Finally, the made it back to the rest of the group.

Kateri muttered something in her own language under her breath.

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #42
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((my bad, I'll edit that on the double.))

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2007, 09:58 AM   #43
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Ilius was quiet the whole time all these occurances happened, the arrival of others, the conversations, the quips, and the quick and hasty appearence of the Lord and Lady of elves.

He grumbled to himself when he heard that they were heading off to retrieve some artifact or another that was stolen by pillagers. He shoved off the wall that he had been leaning on, sulkily walking off towards the armory, seeing as he couldn't pass up an opportunity to recieve free weapons, or ammunition for his crossbow.

He entered the armory looking about he found some imported weapons from other places: broadswords, buckler shields, and the like, but nothing he hadn't seen or used before. The rest was the light and well forged weapons of the elves: composite bows, long bows, glaives, and other such weapons, but nothing he wished to use. He looked around until he found some crossbow bolts, taking them he left the armory post-haste, heading back to where the group was waiting.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #44
Flamehart
The Commander

"Thank you, but no thanks. My weapon shall be fine," he said, patting his curved katana. "It sounds like a terrible incident, but I hope this adventure has its quirks, because some simple pillagers sounds like a simple task anyone could handle," he remarked.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > When Peace Overcomes