lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Grim fandango memory error while installing on XP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #1
zool
Lurker

Grim fandango memory error while installing on XP

Hi everyone. i'm an old grim fandango fan and novadays i want to play again. But when i tried to install my game on xp i had problems. i've read the forum but i found only one post about my problem and this one is also unsolved. When i try to autoplay my cd i received this : "H:\ only a part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed." And when i forget about the autoplay and try to hit directly to setup.exe i received this : "Can't run 16-bit Windows program.. Insufficent memory to run this application. Quit one or more Windows applications and then try again." i tried copy my game data to harddrive without installing too but the game doesn't work again i received an other error message. are there anybody to help me ??... And my system is
AMD athlon64 3000+
2,50 gb ram
250+ gb hdd
geforce 6600... thanks for your messages.
zool is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
zool
Lurker

Are there anyone who knows about this problem ? .. i think i'll install a windows98 with xp and run game on 98 if it's possible
zool is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Grim fandango memory error while installing on XP