lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Similar RPG Games
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
Rob_Solo
Lurker

Similar RPG Games

I Know that JAde Empire is similar to KoOR in the way that it is played, but are there any more games out there that have the similar choice of dialogue, combat style, and role playing aspects of KotOR?
Rob_Solo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Solo
I Know that Jade Empire is similar to KoOR in the way that it is played, but are there any more games out there that have the similar choice of dialogue, combat style, and role playing aspects of KotOR?
There are some significant gameplay similarities with Neverwinter Nights 2, though that game is in a fantasy setting rather than science fiction. That game has the same type of semi-realtime turn based combat as the KOTOR games, similar dialog system, similar party management and similar leveling system and a character alignment system tracking good/evil acts. If you don't mind the different setting it could be worth a look.
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
Rob_Solo
Lurker

Okay, thanks, I'll look into it.
Rob_Solo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Similar RPG Games