lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #41
ExiledFish
Rookie

Watching from the balcony Lon activated his light saber he had felt something it was near and a servant of the dark side jumping down he cut several of the stormtroopers down while smashing the other against the wall he used the force to sense the location of the strong dark side ripple then quickly began running through the town.

[Center] |*~|My Work|~*| *~|~* Star Wars: Darkness Of The Past *~|~* Atop The Rakata Temple *~|~*
ExiledFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #42
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"I see you harbor anger in your heart," Ashira-Li softlly stated the obvious as she watched the rock being blown to smithereens by the lightning.

As quickly as the stranger had charged, her lightsaber was in her hand and activated emanating a bronzium glow, a rare color of crystal. Her lightsaber was unusual in of itself in that it coud be a double blade or two single blades, a source of mystery to many. She had one blade lit now and was in a ready position, a deceptively simple one that hid the leverage needed for a powerful strike. She looked at the stranger still in the eye, her amber ones flickering like fire.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2007, 05:12 AM   #43
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

The Apprentice attacks Kota furiously clashing the Jedi’s lightsaber several times with his, to finally strike his stomach hard with a left-legged kick.

Knowing that he cannot take what he’s come for unless he get rid of her, The Apprentice turned his attention to face Ashira-Li. He walked gently, surely toward her and then he held his lightsaber’s hilt with both hands and produced a strong vertical strike…
Aristotélēsticus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #44
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ashira-Li was ready for the strike. With a speed that looked as if it defied convention, she activated her blade, a beautiful bronze like blade that glowed like fire and blocked the strike. She gave a push to push the stranger back. She then slipped into a Bushida formation to start. She then said, "Kota will not be harmed unless you want to be." Drawing on the Force, she twirled her blade as she charged forward.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #45
Aristotélēsticus
Forumite

The Apprentice stormed toward the furious Jedi, his lightsaber glows in a scent of reddest darkness, the very same darkness that rages inside of him.

He attacked Ashira-Li with several strikes, but the Jedi’s skills were of surprising ones, and he knew that this unexpected guest will cause him more troubles than he thought she will, so he thought of using a trick to get rid of her and get back to his mission main objective…still, he felt some sort of unknown danger getting closer…
Aristotélēsticus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #46
Grace
Forumite

"I can't do this!" Arden hissed irritably. Senka shook her head.

"Arden, if you believe you can't, then you will never be able to," she said softly. "And before you say it, don't tell me you'll try. Either you do or you don't. Vader has a distinctive signature in the Force. You've been near him. You know it. Find it. You can do this."

"Senka, according to your stories you're younger than I am," Arden said, exasperated. "But you've been awake for far more of your life than I have."

"Your power didn't leave you, Arden," Senka encouraged. "Focus on it. Concentrate."

Arden sighed reluctantly and did as she was told. Shock flooded her eyes. "There!"

"Now pull back or he'll know he's being watched," Senka instructed quickly. Again, Arden obeyed. Senka smiled.

"Good," she said. "Now you don't need me anymore. I'll be going now. Best of luck to you, Arden."

"Wait!" Arden exclaimed. "I want you to help me. I'll make it worth your while."

"I admit, I'm a bit curious about this rumored apprentice," Senka said. "Alright, Arden. I'll stay until you learn something from Vader."

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #47
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Ashira-Li held her own well. Old Petronius was to thank for the countless hours in Bushida formation and her time spent in war was critical factor. She parried the strikes cleanly as the stranger advanced. She knew deep in her heart that she would fail Kota just as she did Siri but that still gave her sound reason to try. She managed to lock her blade with the stranger's and as they struggled, she muttered, "Anger, fear, aggression. Serve you they will not if you wish to survive."

Old 06-01-2007, 08:35 AM   #48
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Alixe listened to the somber group of Clonetroopers with the help of the microphone that allowed her to hear what they were saying over a long distance.
"...wrong that we have to take that with us," one of them said.
"It's evidence that the Emperor will demand." This was said by the commander she guessed.
"Feels wrong." Aayla was conspicious in her absence, which told Alixe they were talking about her and the thought nearly made her squeeze the trigger there and then.
"We all feel that way. Those were the orders handed to us."
"You believe..." they went quiet and began moving into a defensive stance. Alixe could see her squad move in and lined up the Clone Commander in her crosshair, squeezing off a shot that sent him crumbling to the ground. The distraction was enough to allow the squad to strike, moving in quickly to subdue the rest. One of the Clonetroopers who chose to run during the raid suddenly stumbled as a hole was blasted through his back, the grotesque wound made even worse when he moved his arm causing the hole to tear bigger. It was the last mistake of his life.
Paybacks are a.. Alixe thought when one of the soldiers called out to her.
"You didn't have to kill them." Alixe got up from her sniping position, not bothering to justify her actions.
"Lieutenant." One of the soldiers went over to the commanding officer with what looked like a metal tube in his hand.
"And the Jedi?" he asked, though going by what they heard he could guess the answer. Alixe took the lightsaber from the soldier's hands, looked at it for a moment before activating it.
"Let us find out." She went over to the Clones they had captured and held the lightsaber under their chins. "Where is General Secura?" she demanded. "Talk or die." One of them, feeling regret over his actions, spoke up.
"We were only following orders." When Alixe pulled the lightsaber back he added, "There's a speederbike where we can show you where she was." Alixe pointed the point of the blade right at his throat.
"Take me there."

"Lord Vader," the officer said when the former Jedi returned from his meditation to demand a report, "we've lost contact with our forces on Felucia. There should have been a report about the Jedi there." Vader said nothing, but waited expectently for the officer to continue. He brought up the information on screen. "This one of the Jedi still unaccounted for."
"How long?" Vader asked.
"Three days now." The officer brought up further information. I had a look at the records of the 501st who they replaced on the planet. They expressed their feelings over Order 66."
"I sense a disturbance in the Force," Vader mused, sensing there was more to this than some Clonetrooper's refusal to follow orders. "Prepare my ship," he ordered, turning on his heel. He would investigate himself.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed