lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't get to bathysphere! Help!!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
riggerfinger
Lurker

Unhappy Can't get to bathysphere! Help!!

I just completed the brain tumbler experiment and went to meet lili at the lake where the fish monster took her. I ran towards the bathysphere, but before jumping in, i jumped onto the rock thinking i could get some PSI cards first. At some point, i fell in the lake where i was whipped three times by the monster and returned to the beach. When i tried to get to the bathysphere again, portions of the boardwalk are missing. There is a canoe i can jump in, but i can't figure out what to do with it. Ive paddled all around the lake, trying to get onto the rest of the boardwalk, but i'm unable to jump off except near the beach. I cannot figure out how to get to the bathysphere. After time goes by, more of the boardwalk is missing. Can anyone give me a clue as to how to get to that bathysphere. I'm guessing i need the canoe?

Last edited by riggerfinger; 06-01-2007 at 02:33 PM. Reason: mispelling
riggerfinger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Can't get to bathysphere! Help!!