lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Non-SW] Warrior
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
[Non-SW] Warrior

(Please leave comments here. Thank you.)

The biggest problem I have around Memorial day is i have my own beloved dead to remember. The list is too long to recount, but my younger brother who died in '98 tops the list.

He didn't die in a war bravely. But he felt so guilty that he had been the one that loaded the missiles of USS Vincennes, that he let his mind go it's own way, and the never got back together.

In 2000, I heard some peacenik boasting about giving baby burners hell that this story came to mind. I post it on one site every memorial day. You see, fighting in a war isn't the crime...

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 06-12-2007 at 10:34 AM.
machievelli is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > The Jedi Archives > [Non-SW] Warrior