KOTOR1 keeps doing some weird things and I think it's got something to do with conflicting mods. At certain areas of the game it freezes or does something else that makes no sense. Here's a list:
1. On the Endar Spire, when I pass through the door that takes me to the escape pod section the game freezes.
2. When I go through to the "droid area" with the respawning droids on the Star Forge, I'm transported to the bridge of the Endar Spire.
3. If I use KSE to add certain items and then reload my game, the party selection screen is blank and all the npc's have disappeared.
4. Sith troopers appear as headless, walking heavy armours.
5. Sometimes the screen goes completely black when I go to Yavin. The game is still running though because I can still access the inventory screen (etc.).
I've thought about just deleting everything in the override folder and re-installing the mods I have. The problem with that is that I have an army of mods and I don't even know which one's they are precisely. Re-installing the game is another option and I'll probably go with that, since it sounds like some files from the original game have been deleted (Sith armour for example). But I wanted to check here first. Any help or ideas you can give are appreciated