lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR mods
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-31-2007, 03:42 AM   #1
TeRRoR.KhAoZ
Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
KOTOR mods

hey guys. im looking for KOTOR and TSL mods that include new characters, quests, planets, and ESPECIALLY new stories/plots. i dont want just KOTOR or TSL with new clothes or weapons u know what im sayin? if anyone could recommend mod(s) that meet these requisites i would be extremely grateful.
TeRRoR.KhAoZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 04:24 AM   #2
tk102
Well past expiration date
 
tk102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,767
Current Game: FTL
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Welcome to the forums. Have you tried searching the Taris Upper City Emporium using keywords like "planet" or "quest"? I think you'll find a number of mods worth trying plus you can post your feedback to the authors in those threads.
tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 AM   #3
Allronix
Forumite
 
Allronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Seattle
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoR.KhAoZ
hey guys. im looking for KOTOR and TSL mods that include new characters, quests, planets, and ESPECIALLY new stories/plots. i dont want just KOTOR or TSL with new clothes or weapons u know what im sayin? if anyone could recommend mod(s) that meet these requisites i would be extremely grateful.

Well, I could plug my Dialogue Pack - 20 pages worth of conversations I added into the game. Yes, it's got options for all Revans - including a point where a male one can haul off and deck Carth.

Others for K1:

Padawan Mod
- Start off with a saber and Force powers.
D333 Warpband - lets you get into a portion of the Black Vulkar base that's nifty...if a bit unfinished.
Jedi Training Arena - Adds a training arena to the Dantooine Academy
Weebul and Utinii's shop - A nifty shop, and a hellaciously nasty brawl
MECK Jabba Palace - If you can ignore the anachronistic dialogue, this is a fun sidequest
Exar Kun Mod - Added a tomb sequence to Yavin
Manaan Fish Fest and Door Relief mods - these take away the slow ocean crawl and let you take certain party members with you.
Tomb of Jesset Dal Kest - Another Hellaciously nasty brawl, but with a great concept - you confront your own crew.
Ord Mantell - RedHawke has a nice little planet whipped up with two tough sidequests. Hint: Stock up on Thermal detonators
Zombie Planet: GREAT recycling of modules here. Brawl your way through a horde of zombies on a dark planet.


Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 05:56 AM   #4
TeRRoR.KhAoZ
Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix
Well, I could plug my Dialogue Pack - 20 pages worth of conversations I added into the game. Yes, it's got options for all Revans - including a point where a male one can haul off and deck Carth.

Others for K1:

Padawan Mod
- Start off with a saber and Force powers.
D333 Warpband - lets you get into a portion of the Black Vulkar base that's nifty...if a bit unfinished.
Jedi Training Arena - Adds a training arena to the Dantooine Academy
Weebul and Utinii's shop - A nifty shop, and a hellaciously nasty brawl
MECK Jabba Palace - If you can ignore the anachronistic dialogue, this is a fun sidequest
Exar Kun Mod - Added a tomb sequence to Yavin
Manaan Fish Fest and Door Relief mods - these take away the slow ocean crawl and let you take certain party members with you.
Tomb of Jesset Dal Kest - Another Hellaciously nasty brawl, but with a great concept - you confront your own crew.
Ord Mantell - RedHawke has a nice little planet whipped up with two tough sidequests. Hint: Stock up on Thermal detonators
Zombie Planet: GREAT recycling of modules here. Brawl your way through a horde of zombies on a dark planet.
well like i said i would like a new storyline...
TeRRoR.KhAoZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
swfan28
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 157
I'm interested in trying the Jedi Training Arena and Tomb of Jessed Dal Kest mods, but it seems that they were only available at PCGameMods.com, which seems to be permanently down. At least I could not find them at Taris Upper City Emporium. Does anyone know any alternate locations to get these mods?
swfan28 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air
 
Master Zionosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: High In The Sky
Posts: 1,280
Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoR.KhAoZ
well like i said i would like a new storyline...
A new storyline eh?, well, if by a new storyline you mean a complete overhaul of the game, then there is only one for KotOR 1, and thats Gsccc's "Reign Of The Sith", though its not completed in a few parts its a good storyline, also there is an expansion for t5he reign of the sith mod, called "A New Foe", these mods can be found on PCGamemods, but due to it being down the files may not be accessible. I'll have a look for you.


EDIT: Nope, neither of the files work, luckily i still have them in my collection folder, if you want them let me know and I'll get them to you.

EDIT 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfan28
I'm interested in trying the Jedi Training Arena and Tomb of Jessed Dal Kest mods, but it seems that they were only available at PCGameMods.com, which seems to be permanently down. At least I could not find them at Taris Upper City Emporium. Does anyone know any alternate locations to get these mods?
Not sure about the Jedi training area but the tomb mod can still be downloaded with our method, here

Unfortunately the 1.1 patch doesn't work so just the main mod is available.

Enjoy!

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 11:14 AM   #7
swfan28
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
Not sure about the Jedi training area but the tomb mod can still be downloaded with our method, here

Unfortunately the 1.1 patch doesn't work so just the main mod is available.
Thanks! Unfortunately only less than one third of the file seemed to come through... The archive seems to open though so maybe only the file size information was incorrect. I guess I'll just try it and see if it'll work. What about MECK Project - The Insidious Plot?
swfan28 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air
 
Master Zionosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: High In The Sky
Posts: 1,280
Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfan28
Thanks! Unfortunately only less than one third of the file seemed to come through... The archive seems to open though so maybe only the file size information was incorrect. I guess I'll just try it and see if it'll work. What about MECK Project - The Insidious Plot?
The Insidious Plot also doesn't work with our method, and i don't beleive i have it, I've checked for it but i can't find it, I'll let you know if i do find it.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #9
GeorgNihilus
Forumite
 
GeorgNihilus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Outer Rim
Posts: 602
Current Game: Skyrim
Cool Guy Interesting... but ...

Just to know ... guess most of these 'new storyline mods' have partial or no voiceovers for the new dialogs, right? or do they?

anyway thanks for the info...
GeorgNihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2007, 07:32 PM   #10
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air
 
Master Zionosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: High In The Sky
Posts: 1,280
Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgNihilus
Just to know ... guess most of these 'new storyline mods' have partial or no voiceovers for the new dialogs, right? or do they?

anyway thanks for the info...
I believe the Reign of The Sith has voice overs as well as A New Foe.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KOTOR mods

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.