lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with GrimFandango-The camera stands still
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
aerial
Lurker

Problem with GrimFandango-The camera stands still

Dear members

I have installed the Grim Fandango recently. I read the instructions in the forum, I installed the patch and copied all files to the directory. I ran the game and started in Manny's office. There is a door, and the problem is that when Manny leaves the office the camera does not move. I mean I only see the office and cannot see the outside. I used CpuKiller too, but still have the problem.

My system is a
2.4MHz full cache Intel CPU
WIN XP
64MHz ATI VGA Card

Do you have any idea what's happening?
aerial is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Du Man

let me get this straight, you start in Manny's office right, with the message just being delivered in the vacum tube, right? then you move towards the door of his office right?

first I suggest moving to the message in the tube, as that's what your suppossed to do. This maybe just the game freaking out because the programers didn't anticpate someone trying to walk out the door.
Du Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Problem with GrimFandango-The camera stands still