lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Install GD v3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
CanadaMan7
Lurker

Install GD v3

Do you just insert the folders into game data or do you have to do all the files in the correct place~sorry new to modding
CanadaMan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
CLONECOMMANDER501

Whats Gd v.3? You mean AGD v.3?

CLONECOMMANDER501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2007, 03:37 AM   #3
DarthMaulUK

Most have extraction tools. Otherwise yes. However, if you have Forces of Corruption, there should be a folder for modding. If this is your first mod, then all should be fine by dragging the folders into the required destination - game data. I would recomend that once you move on to a new mod, you do a 'Repair' or re-install of the current game again because I have noticed that things can get a little confusing when certain files are overwritten and others are not
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
So'ra
Lurker

Just wondering about this I installed it into the mods folder but how do I play it?
So'ra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2007, 03:51 AM   #5
DarthMaulUK

There should be a new icon either on your desktop or in the mods folder. It could be in your main folder where you have 2 eaw icons. Click the one that says its a mod
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #6
So'ra
Lurker

Seems the verison I downloaded doesn't have a icon in either the mod folder or my EAW folder. I got v3 should I download the other 2 verison to play?
So'ra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > Install GD v3