lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't get to the milk bottle in EMI
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-01-2007, 06:51 AM   #1
raevynn
Lurker

Can't get to the milk bottle in EMI

I want to pick up the milk bottle with the banana picker in the lava field in EMI, but I can't seem to get past that little rock the bottle is on. Whenever I push the logs, they always float back to their original position before I have a chance to get around to the rock again. Once I've pushed them I can't steer to the rock either. How am I supposed to solve this ?!
raevynn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Have you tried steering the log on the LEFT side of the rock? Then as soon as you nearly pass it, grab the Banana Picker and use it on the bottle. Simple as that!
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #3
raevynn
Lurker

I think I've tried that, but I never get a highlight "use ... with bottle".

Actually I'm not quite sure if the milk bottle even is there, because I can't remember the monkey throwing it. When exactly does that happen? My memory is crap sometimes.
raevynn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2007, 04:25 AM   #4
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
^That only happens when you first enter the Lava Field. You see some monkey throw the milk bottle on the rock.

And as for getting the Milk Bottle, a message should be highlighted "use BANANA PICKER on MILK BOTTLE" or something like that. I know you definatly have to steer the boat to the left side of the rock, where a log should be floating there to block your path. If you hit it, it should simply float away.

I don't know, I haven't played the game for a while. Try www.gamefaqs.com, that oughta solve your problem.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > Can't get to the milk bottle in EMI