lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Run Grim On PocketPC?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-18-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Flintlock_James
Lurker

Run Grim On PocketPC?

i have a HP IPAQ any possibility of playing this game on it?
i'm new to the pocket pc, need a good rpg or a good game in general. i remembered this game and would die to play it.
Flintlock_James is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2007, 09:15 PM   #2
Du Man

Let us know if you can. My guess, you can just try ripping the files off the game's cds, copying them to the HP IPAQ, then installing it there, though you still might run into a lot of issues.

One of my personal fantasy's is playing GF through an old school nintendo controller. The games control buttons are so few I think it could work out. Come to think of it, I remember seeing someone playing a supermario game with an SNES controller on a laptop, got to contact that person.
Du Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
stewlil
Rookie

I want it on PSP

"There's nothing better than spitting in the face of someone that hands you an ultimatum." Deron Miller of cKy
stewlil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Land of the Dead > Run Grim On PocketPC?