lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Telos Bounties(possible spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
JK24
Rookie

Telos Bounties(possible spoilers)

how do I collect the bounties Grenn gives me on the station? I know the one with the 2 murderers is glitchy, but how do I resolve the others: Batono and the false Batu Rem?

Lashowe: "Do you know how many Sith there are on this planet?"
Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!"
Canderous: "Nice one, old man."
Jolee: "Thank you. It takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."
JK24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
SykoRevan

With Batu Rem, just go to the Duros at the dock module and ask him about who came through there recently. When he gives you the info, go tell Grenn about it. As for Batono, talk to the green Twi'lek that's near the Duros and ask about him, and he will tell you to go see Jana Lorso, who will in turn tell you to go to the Ithorians, but will ask you to tell her if you find Batono so she can "silence" him. After talking to Chodo Habat, go to the apartment where Batono is hiding. You can either protect him from Jana Lorso's mercenaries or you can go and tell Jana Lorso where he is, thus sacrificing him to Czerka.

SykoRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
JK24
Rookie

Thanks very much!

Lashowe: "Do you know how many Sith there are on this planet?"
Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!"
Canderous: "Nice one, old man."
Jolee: "Thank you. It takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."
JK24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #4
Weave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK24
how do I collect the bounties Grenn gives me on the station? I know the one with the 2 murderers is glitchy, but how do I resolve the others: Batono and the false Batu Rem?
Well, if you want to fix the bug in the two criminals quest... go to TSLRP's site... they have a mod that fixes that glitch.

Dark Side and Light Side

Weave is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Generally, it's pretty easy to get the bounty on the two criminals, b/c you don't have to confront them to collect. Just tell Gren you killed them and you get the bounty (or at least I always got that result). You usually encounter them when seeing Lorso. It is also possible to run into them on Telos as well shortly after you arrive.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #6
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
Generally, it's pretty easy to get the bounty on the two criminals, b/c you don't have to confront them to collect. Just tell Gren you killed them and you get the bounty (or at least I always got that result).
Note that if you DO tell Gren that you killed them, you won't be able to confront them. But hey, why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Telos Bounties(possible spoilers)