lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My lightsaber...you destroyed it...here it is xD
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-31-2007, 11:03 AM   #1
Darth Badguy
Rookie

My lightsaber...you destroyed it...here it is xD

KOTOR II

Well, if I defeat Visas at the Ebon Hawk (she has a SINGLE bladed lightsaber), she says something about me having destroyed it. If I dont have a lightsaber yet, i receive a part. However, if I already HAVE one, i receive a DOUBLE bladed lightsaber.

Wait a sec... So a destroyed single hilt saber becomes a doublebladed saber? WTF?

O yeah and second question, is it possible to construct a second lightsaber if you buy an energy cell, an emitter and a lens? Cause all the sabers i can find are either double bladed or shortsabers and I want my Jedi-party to have 'real' sabers...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Darth Badguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
Gavroche
Rookie

Defeating Visas is a way like another to get a lightsaber part when you haven't finished yours. If you already have one, then you'll be given a random lightsaber instead, just like in any situations where you may get a lightsaber part (helping the refugees/stealing Vogga's things/helping or killing Lootra on Nar Shaddaa, helping Mandalore/killing a Cannok/helping Ghent on Dxun/Onderon, helping Jorran/some other things on Dantooine, and some other occasions on Korriban).

If you have not your lightsaber parts yet, at these places AND when fighting Visas you will get a missing part. If you have built it, you will receive a random lightsaber, so if it does not make you pleased, use an early savegame and try again (quit the map before and reload it).

And you can't build another saber by buying new parts. The parts you can buy are upgrades, not plot items.

"Do you think I seek the death of all living things? There is no victory in such things.
I do not want to win our war like this, little Jedi. When I win, I wish it to be because I was right, my teachings true.
"
- Kreia, Jedi Master, Sith Lord
Gavroche is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 AM   #3
anakin34
Rookie

how I get off that place where you crash on Kotor 1 please I need help the shame is I already have a 11-29 silver lightsaber on Kotor 2
anakin34 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
Obi-Wan Baloney
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakin34
how I get off that place where you crash on Kotor 1 please I need help the shame is I already have a 11-29 silver lightsaber on Kotor 2
What are you talking about? Could you be more specific? I think you have your own thread on this anyway. A little hint, the moderators don't like it when you use somebody else's thread for your purposes.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a
good blaster at your side, kid."

Han Solo
Rebel Smuggler
Obi-Wan Baloney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2007, 01:00 AM   #5
Weave

Taris? well... where are you on the planet? apartment section, upper-city, lower city... ?

Dark Side and Light Side

Weave is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2007, 10:12 AM   #6
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Taris? Ok, I don't remember saber parts there, but there is an HK part up in the icecaps. One of his relatives would provide you a piece as a gasture of good faith. Remember you also get a part from the first HK50 you meet back in peragus.

Also, while I am on it, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS help the good merchant on Nar Shaddaa. Yes, EVEN IF YOU PLAY DS. Just take that few LS hit. Its worth it. Much Much better items, and a piece of interesting HK parts... its like... think of HK47 as the tim man in Wizard of Oz.

Speaking of which, k2 can be used as a Wizard of Oz parody. You need Exile(Dorophy), BaoDur(Lion), Mandalore/G0T0(Scarecrow), Atton/HK47(Tinman), T3M4/Remote(Ti-to), Kreia(Flying Monkey)
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #7
Obi-Wan Baloney
Rookie

I thought Kreia would be the witch.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a
good blaster at your side, kid."

Han Solo
Rebel Smuggler
Obi-Wan Baloney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > My lightsaber...you destroyed it...here it is xD