lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Lost Son
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #641
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((We're really... really sorry, Rogue Nine. We'll make this RP better. I'll talk with the rest of the gang, if that's okay. And... I feel that this is my fault for putting a family in it. I'm really sorry as well.))
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #642
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben knelt down next to Aurora and wrapped his arms around her and turned her face towareds his own. "Aurora, train me to become a Jedi, take me as your padawan learner."

Darth Kelion glared at his new apprentice and coldly said "Bring me my son and your sister."
Darth Randus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2007, 02:02 AM   #643
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora looked into Ben's eyes, uncertainly. "Are... are you sure you want me to? Can you even trust me to teach you what you need to know?"

Darth Patronus glared back at Darth Kelion. "Not so fast, master. You gave your word that you wouldn't hurt them. And you still haven't explained what you're doing here alive. By all rights you should be spaced by now."

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Lost Son