lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: It has been a few years now
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
Gorgi

It has been a few years now

and i reinstalled Jedi Knight Academy once again. Good game, but from series Dark Forces was still the best. Why? Because i don't like playing as a jedi. I want a e11 and blast my way through enemies.

Although this mod won't be completed totally, i am sure someone will pick it up. I do want to say to the team that they did a terrific job so far. Although planned for 2002 or something, these few levels will make me happy. And i really look forward to the cut-scenes.

/salute

i don't want a signature, but i have one now
Gorgi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2007, 05:34 AM   #2
Ham Yoyo

My favorite levels in JO and JA are the ones where you are in an Imperial base shooting stormtroopers with the E11 blaster rifle. I use the E11 most of all even after I get the rest of the guns. The levels where you have to lightsaber fight one dark jedi after another gets old fast. I see that to much in addon SP levels.

My dream, to watch Imperial ships explode in my gunsights.
Ham Yoyo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
Tsalmaveth
Lurker

I couldn't agree more!

I'm not much of a Jedi. I loved the Imperial Repeater from DF. DF was amazing, and my favorite levels in JO were the first few, just blasting away at stormtroopers like the old days. This Jedi nonsense is far to overused. That's how Star Wars Galaxies went downhill - they took something cool and just ruined it with Jedi-over saturation.
Tsalmaveth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-25-2007, 03:55 PM   #4
Gorgi

Haha SWG. I still play that after 3.5 years. My first holocron said "commando is your path... or something" So i never went commando.

I installed dosbox 7.0 and i can play DarkForces now without stuttering and goes pretty good. I had to adjust to the poor graphics, but i reached the level when you are abducted by Jabba. Awesome game. Going to reinstall jedi knight after this and then outcast + acadamy.

i don't want a signature, but i have one now
Gorgi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2007, 07:21 AM   #5
Omeganian
Rookie

Try out the deception mod, 90% shooting.

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Deception;61873
Omeganian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > It has been a few years now