lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: max_map_visibility, different error
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
Remice
Lurker

max_map_visibility, different error

Hey all,
Im working on this map and all of a sudden on compilation, Im receiving this error, in the title. Now, I know what this error is and how to fix it, but for some reason I cant fix it...I compiled the map only 10min earlier and had only added 2 things since then. I deleted what I made and tried to recompile but Im still getting the same error, when as of 10 min ago it was fine. The map is not over the 10000 by 10000 limit. I dont know what to do to fix it...
Remice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 12:31 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
have you made all the brushes that should be details into detail brushes? that error can come from running into the max vis size. Also, make sure you've used caulk everywhere you should.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Remice
Lurker

What exactly should be detail brushes? All the ingame models or all brushes besides side walls of the map?
Remice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #4
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
anything that shouldn't block visibility should be a detail brush. or conversely, anything that doesn't seal the map hull against the outside.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > max_map_visibility, different error