lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Big bug empire at war demo
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-26-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
Darth Mando
Lurker

Question Big bug empire at war demo

I have a problem with runnign the demo. I had no problems to download, nor to intall it. But, when I click start game, it starts, but it doesn't go further than EMpire At war demo and the copyrights at the bottom. I tried may times. And My computer is Ok tu run the demo...

So, i don't understand why it is doing this. I even tried to uninstall it and to download on many different sites, but it did the same stupid thing. the task manager tells me No response.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

You will need to post some details about your PC. Dxdiag. Most issues can be resolved by updating your graphic card drivers and direct x9c.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Empire At War: Demo feedback > Big bug empire at war demo