lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pirates of the Outer Rim
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2007, 03:09 PM   #161
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Analla smiled, feeling a lot better that the medic didn't react. She realized about the other crew members: Bishop and Lulana. "I wonder what Bishop and Lulana's up to." Analla wondered out loud.

------------------------------------------------------

Lulana yelled out, "Lets get this party started!!" She used her Force jump on the droid. Once she got on his shoulder, she stabbed his head with her lightsaber. The droid reacted to this, and grabbed Lulana. Then the droid threw her down to the ground. Lulana let out a grunt.

"I can't believe this! My lightsaber's suppose to end that piece of junk!" She said to Bishop, as she got up.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2007, 04:29 AM   #162
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"I've got a much flimsy, crappy, cheap idea!" Bishop yelled, as he rapid fired his Rifle at the Monster Machine, which didn't seem to take any effect. "Lets run in our own cowardice!"

And so he tried to evade the Droid, urging Lulana to do the same. But the droid was too fast, and caught up with Bishop.

The Droid clenched an Iron Fist, and punched Bishop, launching him in the Air.

Everything happened to fast, and he landed just a few hundred meters away from the droid. That thing was very strong, and powerful! Atleast the punch wasn't enough to break Bishop's spine. He breathed heavily into his mask, and brought himself up.

"Luluna!" he shouted. Then suddenly, a cold and slimy hand wrapped around Bishop's shoulder.

"<gasp> YIKES!" he flung himself around. facing the Rodian whom they were searching for. Yulpor.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #163
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Get away from him, you oversized metal!" Lulana swung her lightsaber at the chest of the Droid. When sparks were flying, she used the Force to Force push the Droid into a pile of garbage.

She laughed and turned back to Bishop. "You okay, Bishop--Oh my God!!" She noticed a Rodian was there by Bishop. "Yulpor! At last! Let's get outta here!"
Old 08-05-2007, 03:50 AM   #164
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
((c'mon, guys! SR and I can't do this on our own!))

"What the hell are you doing down here Yulpor? This is a death zone..."

"Its nice to see you too, Bishop! And whose this lady friend of yours?"

"Now is not the time for introductions pal..." he suddenly noted the Rodian wasn't wearing a mask. It probably wasn't a suprise, because Rodians don't have noses... or so he thought.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #165
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Yeah!! Please?!))

Lulana waved once. "I'm Lulana Mecho. But Bishop's right. We gotta get out of here, before that metal monster comes back!" She led them to the exit of the Garbage Vessel. Suddenly, she saw the ship.

"Look guys! I see the ship! Lets get to it!"

-------------------------------------------------

Analla went by Jordan's side. She was curious about her telekinesis power. "Hey Jordan? How'd you get your powers? They're so awesome."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Pirates of the Outer Rim