lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem during the end of year 3/beginning of year 4
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
Papuli
Lurker

Problem during the end of year 3/beginning of year 4

I hate when this happens. Just when I cut the eye of the Octopus and "killed" Domino, the cutscene appears and year 4 starts. When the game says that I shall put in Disc 2, and press OK, I get an error and the game shuts down. Does anyone know what might be the problem behind this?
Papuli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #2
Du Man

not sure. When I played it I believe i picked the option that installs both discs on my computer (so you don't have to swich between discs). Are you really short on computer memory? Otherwise the best idea I have is copy you saved files else where, reinstall the game with the 2 disc option, and then put your saved files back in the appropriate folder.

man we really need someone with computer expertise to play this game, love it, and stay on this forum forever to help out people.
Du Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
Freddox
Lurker

I'm aware that I'm very late, but better late than never. No need to re-install the game, just copy all the .LAB-files you can find on CD 2 (just explore the CD) to your game directory. Good luck. Appart from that, I can't think of anything else than what ^ said.
Freddox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Problem during the end of year 3/beginning of year 4