lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I need help please respond.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
Shadowlord10
Lurker

I need help please respond.

OK i have this freind in starwars galaxies but how do i see him is there a way i can teleport to him or find were he is. Can you please help me. The starwars galaxies is a empire divdie.
Shadowlord10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
DarthMaulUK

Hi there. If you know his character name, you can add him to your friends list. Or send him a tell /tell Shadowlord10 Hello << like that
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
Shadowlord10
Lurker

I have him in my freind list but when i call him he tells me were he is and i go there to see him but he not there. Is it something in the galaxies section also my freind said he went to gamma stion and it siad put your freind name to teleport to him.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:58 AM   #4
DarthMaulUK

if he is on gamma station, alot of the features wont work. He has to have you on his friends list and vice verse for the /find friend command to work.

Just ask him for his waypoint - get him to type /way and that location will be revealed in his datapad (control K) and just read the co-ordinates from there .
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
Shadowlord10
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK
if he is on gamma station, alot of the features wont work. He has to have you on his friends list and vice verse for the /find friend command to work.

Just ask him for his waypoint - get him to type /way and that location will be revealed in his datapad (control K) and just read the co-ordinates from there .
ok thanks for the information i will post if it work or if it fail. thanks for your help.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > Mos Eisley cantina (off topic chat) > I need help please respond.