lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Keyboard Controls - Layout
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
Jabun
Lurker

Keyboard Controls - Layout

Hello, do yall know of a place where it shows the keyboard control layout for XWA? I'm playing this for the first time and was wondering what I'm missing. I just found out about the s-foils on the x-wing the ability to switch gun turrents in the Corellian (Millennium Falcon) transport.

I just came from Star Wars: Tie Fighter and am wondering if there is anything like the threat display. In Tie Fighter you hit z and it brings up another screen of everything you want to know about this particular craft during your mission. Says where it's going, how long till it gets there, what it's doing and who it's targeting. Now, I understand XWA has something similar, but it's right at the bottom middle of the screen. It's basically the same threat display as Tie Fighter but you can't get any information until your within a certain distance. With Tie Fighter you can see every ship and what they're doing regardless of how far away you are. The only thing you can't see is their cargo; you must come within a certain distance in order to inspect them.

Wow, I didn't mean to type all that. Anyways, the question is does anyone know of a place that lays out the keyboard commands.
Jabun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
ReplacementDocs.com has the game listed...I checked, and they only had the manual and not the keyboard command reference card; however, pages 29-31 of the manual do list all of the keyboard commands.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #3
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
also in game if you go to the options screen

Game controllers> Remap joystick buttons

Then click on any of the commads you will have a list of ALL the key commands

BOW DOWN BEFORE the Official Forum Pun-isher
Official XWA flight instructor
get busy with it!
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA General > Keyboard Controls - Layout