lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with UTC's
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Lord Ritly
Rookie

Question Help with UTC's

I am making a mod that actually makes the Hand sisters look different than Handmaiden, unfortunately, the Hand sisters uses the Handmaiden's appearance in the UTC. Is there a way to add an appearance to that list? Please help!

"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn we are but children playing with toys compare to the power of the old Masters."
Lord Ritly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #2
Dragoon ZER0
Rookie

Current Game: Baldur's Gate
That list?
Are you using KotOR Tool's gff editor?

In order to do what you want to do you'd need to add a line in appearance.2da. As far as I'm aware KotOR Tool's gff editor won't let you select your new entry in the drop-down box in the .utc.

Load your .utc files in K-GFF Editor by tk102 to change the appearance number to that of the line you added to appearance.2da.
Dragoon ZER0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ritly
I am making a mod that actually makes the Hand sisters look different than Handmaiden, unfortunately, the Hand sisters uses the Handmaiden's appearance in the UTC. Is there a way to add an appearance to that list? Please help!
See this thread.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
Lord Ritly
Rookie

AH-HA!, I got the mod working now! I just need to get handmaiden to wear her own armor now, Thanks!

"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn we are but children playing with toys compare to the power of the old Masters."
Lord Ritly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Help with UTC's