lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: For Mac or Wii?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: TOR, Pokemon X
Question For Mac or Wii?

I know the answer for the Wii is probably NO!!!!!! but does anyone know if Macsoft or some other company is thinking of macing The Force Unleshed for mac? I think this will be cool but I wont be able to run it because I have a Mac.

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Well, there isn't a side that is hinting the it will be made for the PC, let alone, the Mac. Even for the Wii, nothing really has been spilled that it will made of it. You may for it, but I don't see either being made in the near future.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
As said above, there isn't even a version for PC. And the Wii will probably get another entirely exclusive game. So, nothing yet.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2007, 11:43 AM   #4
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
There has been talk for a lightsaber WII game, so thats probably the alternate for TFU.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Hmmm ... how about my atari64?

I think there is still a small chance for TFU PC, since at least there is such a price tag listing in the "big stores"

Granted, don't hold your breath to it, it might be out after a year from the major release if anything.

Yes, it seems that Wii is going to get its own little game with a dangling glow rod. I think it would be uuber fun though. Now if there is multi player... I can't wait to loop my friend's head off.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #6
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
I think there is still a small chance for TFU PC, since at least there is such a price tag listing in the "big stores"
I would be even more optimistic, that is for sure to be on the PC. It's on Xbox, as usual, it'll shows up on the PC soon.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
Kalm
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link
I know the answer for the Wii is probably NO!!!!!! but does anyone know if Macsoft or some other company is thinking of macing The Force Unleshed for mac? I think this will be cool but I wont be able to run it because I have a Mac.

Think your dead right there will not be a Wii version. But dang that would be soooo freakin cool if there was. Getting to us the Wii Nunchuk (or whatever they call it) as your saber, I would go nutz. I would buy a Wii just to play this game on it, and NEVER leave the house! LOL
Kalm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > For Mac or Wii?