lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [K1] Scroundel Underwear for Dark Side Male
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-23-2007, 06:26 AM   #1
Gavroche
Rookie

[K1] Scroundel Underwear for Dark Side Male

Yep, I just noticed something weird, as I was playing a DS Scroundel for the first time. When I remove his clothes, he looks like this:

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7...underwett0.jpg

Looked like a messed mod picture to me. The thing is, I'm not using any mod (except the Ultimate Sound Mod and some new face textures I made). I open the Kotor Tool, look for the .tpc of the dark scroundel underwear, open pmbas01.tpc, and - Surprise! The picture looks like Saul Karath's default clothes. And it IS indeed Saul Karath's default clothes.

So is this normal ? Or do I have some bug ? (My game starts to get filled by bugs, like mines that show up with no option to disable or to pick them (in this case, a simple reboot is enough).)

"Do you think I seek the death of all living things? There is no victory in such things.
I do not want to win our war like this, little Jedi. When I win, I wish it to be because I was right, my teachings true.
"
- Kreia, Jedi Master, Sith Lord

Last edited by Gavroche; 08-23-2007 at 08:26 AM.
Gavroche is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavroche
So is this normal ? Or do I have some bug ? (My game starts to get filled by bugs, like mines that show up with no option to disable or to pick them (in this case, a simple reboot is enough).)
Looks "normal" to me, i.e. pmbasd01.tpc does contain Saul Karath's body texture in my game as well. So it looks like a mistake on Bioware's part.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Gavroche
Rookie

Thanks then ! Well, it may not be a mistake, in fact it looks quite nice, except you see Karath's fingers in the back of the PC's arms ^^" ...

"Do you think I seek the death of all living things? There is no victory in such things.
I do not want to win our war like this, little Jedi. When I win, I wish it to be because I was right, my teachings true.
"
- Kreia, Jedi Master, Sith Lord
Gavroche is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #4
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavroche
Thanks then ! Well, it may not be a mistake, in fact it looks quite nice, except you see Karath's fingers in the back of the PC's arms ^^" ...
It's most likely a mistake since all the other class/body sizes are wearing the spandex with the Sith insignia on, and it looks pretty weird. It would probably work to just take the texture from one of the other body sizes and rename it, to fix the problem.

The fingers might be some grisly trophy collected by a darkside character.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > [K1] Scroundel Underwear for Dark Side Male