lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Imperial Heresy
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Imperial Heresy

Ever since the last True Emperor died with no heir, an Elected Emperor has ruled in his place, and freedom has reigned throughout Morta. But now, the Elected Emperor has been reduced to a figurehead by the Temple, who now rule the lands of Morta, renaming the Mortan Empire the Divine Empire of Man, oppressing the people and forcing their doctrine upon them, but not even they are indestructible...
DANTOOINE THEATRE COMPANY
presents

Alkonium's
IMPERIAL HERESY
Starring:
Alkonium
JediMaster12
Empress Padme
"Inquisitor Torah, I must speak with you. Priestess Karras has left, and I found Forbidden Archives open. Nothing was stolen, but I believe she has fallen to heresy." A High Priest of the Temple informed Torah. "Very well. I will send a squad of Inquisitors to hunt her down, and bring her to me. I will perform the ritual personally when she is found." Torah replied, making his was to the Inquisitor Barracks.

A think fog covered the forest outside the Imperial City, or as it was now called Theion City, under the new regime. Curudir was leaving the city primarily because he could not stand being in the centre of that theocracy for too long. As he rode his horse, he spotted what appeared to be a priestess running away from the city. This seemed odd, as clerics were rarely seen outside the cities, so he stopped his horse to talk to her. "I take it there's a reason you're outside the city?" He asked her.

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-11-2007 at 10:26 PM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Imperial Heresy