lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How do I de-activate mines?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
LAPIII
Rookie

How do I de-activate mines?

Where can I search for posts? The FAQ says that most pages have a search button at the top, could you give me a screen shot example and circle it?
LAPIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPIII
Where can I search for posts? The FAQ says that most pages have a search button at the top, could you give me a screen shot example and circle it?
The search function is currently disabled while the forums recreate the search index after a database crash that occurred a few days ago. It should be back again soon.

As for the thread topic you need skills in demolition, then you select the mine and pick either the disable or recover option in the little menu boxes under the name of the selected object. Disable is easier to succeed with than recover, but if you recover you can get the mine to sell or use yourself.

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > How do I de-activate mines?