lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vista issues!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
diabloizzle
Lurker

Exclamation Vista issues!!!

I just got a new vista and i have installed swbfII. I could plaly it right after i installed it perfectly-amazing graphics and all. When i shut down the computer and turned it on the next day...i could not play. I could start it and get past the "log in" but when i tried to load a map, it would crash to the desktop with no error message. After i unistalled it and reinstalled it it- it worked fine again. But then when i turned the computer off..it would do the same thing. I think that there are some settings that are being reset. Does anyone know an easy solution..(or ANY solution) to this??

Thanks

Diabloizzle
diabloizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Tech Help > Vista issues!!!