lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Heroes (possible spoiler-warning)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-24-2007, 04:45 AM   #1
Fyrsten
Rookie

Heroes (possible spoiler-warning)

I know this havenīt got anything to do with this great game, but this is the off-topic, digital corner, and I couldnīt get a profile working on a fitting site, so here goes;

Any of you into this A-W-E-S-O-M-E show?...

Iīm theorizing that the Petrelli parents, along with Linderman, Keito Nakamura, Charles Deveaux, Bob, Mr. Parkman Senior, etc. were some kinda golden age swastika-smashing squadron!...

I imagine them all, one night in a Berlin-bunker, inanimate heaps of nazis and weapons of mass destruction (now obsolete), running low on adrenaline (given the battleīs over), discussing further procedures...

Linderman then slightly stating that he can see some sense in the Right-wings ideas, suddenly being smacked up against the wall by Mr. Petrelli Senior for that expression!...

Maybe Keito had to fight them, given his country worked for those facist-freaks, metaphorically letting him be some kinda Namor/ Red Sun (from the "Freedom Force"-games)!?...
Fyrsten is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2007, 05:45 PM   #2
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

They were the founders of The Company. They would also be far too young to have participated in anything of relation to WWII. Your theory has very little basis.

Psychochaos3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2007, 04:25 AM   #3
Fyrsten
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychochaos3
They were the founders of The Company. They would also be far too young to have participated in anything of relation to WWII. Your theory has very little basis.
Yeah, given the stuff Iīve seen on the show & wikipedia I realize that now!...
Could still be cool, though...
Fyrsten is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party > Heroes (possible spoiler-warning)