What are your favorite games from the indie gaming scene? (Bonus points if they're free!) Here's mine:
- A fast-paced, addictive shooter where you control a green triangle on a board that tilts as you move - the corner's aren't as safe as you think they are!
- Pong taken to the next level, where you can shoot plasma to push the ball to the other side without it ever touching your paddle.
- Interactive natural selection; eat everything smaller than you to get bigger and explore deeper into the depths of the ocean.
- A free DDR clone for PC, complete with the ability for users to add their own songs and step sequences!
- The open-source space flight/fight sim, with a good single-player campaign and opportunity for many mods!
- Addictive, colorful game that's kind of like upside-down pinball.