lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does anybody know how to get past Naga Sadow's Tomb thing? HELP!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Lady_Revan_Blak
Lurker

Unhappy Does anybody know how to get past Naga Sadow's Tomb thing? HELP!!!!!!!

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I have beaten the ring system part but i cant freakin kill those stupid monsters that look like a cross between a gamorrean and a rancor. some one help!
Lady_Revan_Blak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2007, 05:38 PM   #2
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Where specifically are you stuck? There're several things you could be referring to here.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
There called terentatek, "The terentatek is a predator, and we Jedi are its prey." I usually plant a load of mines and let them come at me, also there a bit stupid, so if you stun the nearest one the second wont pass to get to you, then you can use the force or grenades on them, and avoid the haymakers.

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2007, 12:47 AM   #4
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
For direct battle I'd stock up heavily on adrenal stims of all kinds - those are useful against tough opponents in any case. Since your character also takes the terentateks unawares and gets the first move, that's a great time to lob an adhesive grenade. You might be able to get them both in one blast, but in the case you aren't try using whatever stunning powers you have on the other terentatek. Since they have high saves and Force resistance it's not guaranteed to work, but at least that way you'll only have to deal with one of them at a time (remember to lob another adhesive grenade at the other terentatek every few rounds). If you also have Force kill, make liberal use of it on the one you weren't able to sticky to the ground.

Alternatively, you can simply take an alacrity stim and run like hell across the room (be sure to pull the lever) into the small chamber adjacent to the main one. The doorway is small enough that the terentateks can't fit through, so you can pummel them with grenades, Force powers and blaster fire at your leisure with no risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2007, 01:52 AM   #5
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Welcome to the Forums!

Like ED said, you get the first move. I normally throw a thermal detonator at the terentateks, and start lightsaber combat with them. when I get close to dying, I use a life support pack and continue fighting, and I continue to use the life support packs when they are needed. I think that this is probably one of the most simply ways to defeat these terentateks. Otherwise, just go with what ED said.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2007, 02:16 AM   #6
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Me I stealthed, and started planting mines I had collected from the start. By the time I got to them I had somewhere near 50 minor frag mines... 15 each(may have been overkill, but my point was the "kill" part of it) and just lured them into my trap.
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2007, 11:42 AM   #7
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
^^^
Thats what I go with...... or what ed said

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #8
GeorgNihilus
Forumite

Current Game: Skyrim
Cool Guy Well I ...

Turn to stealth, plant at least 5 medium mines (or heavy), then activate adrenal, strength or battle stimulants (or all hmm ), activate also a mandalorian shield, then attack them with grenades (use an adhesive one first to inmovilize one of the creatures for example, to fight only one) then fight the other ... and of course be ready to spend some life support packs or adv medpacks ...

that should do it ... otherwise run ...

TSL Mods
Nar Shaddaa hidden complex http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Complex;91257
Mandalorian camo Armors in-game http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204159
Telos polar plateau sidequest 1.2 http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202436

KotOR Mods
A lost sith in a nameless world http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ss_World;96040
GeorgNihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #9
MaStErRevan55
Lurker

what I did is ran past them towards the lever. open the door and run in it. they can't go in there. So when you are there just throw grenades and forces powers at them. then get the super ice grenade while you are there, go to the pool of acid and then launch the ice grenade at it. and that is how its done! By the way stealth doesn't work.

Last edited by MaStErRevan55; 11-25-2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: I need to add something
MaStErRevan55 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Does anybody know how to get past Naga Sadow's Tomb thing? HELP!!!!!!!