lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I was always wondering..(Spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
kingoftheabyss
Rookie

I was always wondering..(Spoilers)

If you talk to Jolee enough till you learn about him leaving the Jedi Order, if you go to Dantooine and have Jolee in your party will there be a convo with him and some Jedo Masters (Perhaps Vrook? I believe he fought in the sith wars)

Also, how do you trigger the ability of Juhani to ask about Canderous. (I remember watching it on Shem's youtube.com account)I dont think i've had them two in my party that much. (I should of realized the connection between the two.) Does anybody recall at what points they do converse with each other in the game?

Last edited by kingoftheabyss; 10-17-2007 at 10:00 PM.
kingoftheabyss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2007, 09:23 PM   #2
DarthVandar205

Ive never had Jolee in my party when I went to Dantooine before it was destroyed but ive havent ever heard of any conversations between him and the jedi masters, as far as I know they only talk to you and Bastila.

Again with Juhani ive never had her in my party with Canderous before but im also not aware of them having any conversation together either. I dont think every two characters you have together will necessarily talk to one another. The only ones I know who talk together are Mission with Bastila and Carth, Bastila with Carth, Bastila with Canderous, Juhani with Jolee (towards the end) and Mission with Zaalbar. I havent played out all of the scenerios so im not sure but everything ive read suggests theres no convos between Jolee/Jedi Masters and Juhani/Canderous.
DarthVandar205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
kingoftheabyss
Rookie

Well, im pretty sure they dont have a straight convo by themselves like when Bastillla tripped Mission. I mean like jutting in a convco with the PC and another NPC (Like when Carth and Bastila talk during the family fued on dantooine)
kingoftheabyss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Nancy Allen``
Banned

There's a mod somewhere that restores some of the speech. Juhani for example you can talk to her about Canderous, suggest talking to him or you talk to him if she wants you to (she flatly refuses this, afraid of how he might react). And another dialogue tree with Juhani asking all these questions about yourself. It also unlocks the ability to ask about the planets.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheabyss
If you talk to Jolee enough till you learn about him leaving the Jedi Order, if you go to Dantooine and have Jolee in your party will there be a convo with him and some Jedo Masters (Perhaps Vrook? I believe he fought in the sith wars)
Never seen that. Can somone expand on this?

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #6
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Wookiepedia says he fought in the Great Sith War, I think one of the comics would be the source.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vrook_Lamar
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
Jacen Stargazer
Rookie

He talks with Bastila about it, but I don't think the Council reacts to Jolee.
Jacen Stargazer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
JK24
Rookie

I tried taking Jolee with me on Dantoine before it was destroyed once, but there was no interaction between him and the Council sadly...pity, I would've liked a good banther between him and Vrook.

Lashowe: "Do you know how many Sith there are on this planet?"
Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!"
Canderous: "Nice one, old man."
Jolee: "Thank you. It takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."
JK24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > I was always wondering..(Spoilers)