lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darkside or Lightside Bastila
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
Darth_Ricki
Lurker

Post Darkside or Lightside Bastila

now seeing I am new to KOTOR this year as I bought it 2 weeks ago to play while I recovered from my operation I have became a great fan of the first KOTOR. I now must purchase it on PC and chuck the xbox version away because of all the modding I hear you can do to it.

I have decided to make a thread and haven't seen a thread on here about this so....

specify which gender Revan you are and which side you prefer to take Bastila with you on. Also what in your imagination do you believe to have happened as soon as KOTOR finished.

Me:I am Female Revan and Bastila convinced me to the darkside. After the ceremony where I am re-introduced as the dark Lord, I train Bastila to become Darth Bastila or whatever a cool title could be for her and have her bring Carth's head back to me on a stake

But if I chose Light side what would Bastila and I do, probably run simple errands for the council or such (boring)

I shall continue to add more to this after I see some interesting replies that will get me thinking

Darth_Ricki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Darkside or Lightside Bastila