lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Now that Mass Effect is coming out/out.....
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2007, 02:01 AM   #34
Uilleand
Rookie

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic
Mass Effect is seriously awesome, so I'm pumped for a potential KOTOR III!!!
Yes...yes it is...

...seriously...

If...if...(sends out prayers to the heavens and all who might be watching...) KotOR III is on the way....the potential is staggering...

And, while I really, REALLY don't believe that ME is some kind of 'test run' for a KotOR...I *do* see little bits of Jade Empire in ME...certain movements, even certain sound files. (Spooky music in some places is similar to the music in JE's graveyards)...

Oh...and I certainly won't be playing any MMOs...unless they're run on a sort of NWN kind of scale...I love my games and my stories, and I adore most of the people I yak with on boards like this...but nothing, *nothing* could compel me to interact with most of the brain-dead yokels that I've encountered in MMOs...*shudder*

"... I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room." - Ray Bradbury
Uilleand is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Now that Mass Effect is coming out/out.....