Thanks for the info. I fixed the error problem by doing the following when running Windows 2000 Professional edition:
1) Insert game CD and close the autoplay window when it
2) Use Windows Explorer to expand the CD and find the
3) Right-click on the installation icon (Setup.exe) and
4) Click on the "Compatibility" tab at the top of your
new Properties window.
5) Check the box and select "Windows 98/Me" from the
6) Install the game like you normally would.
7) Once installed, repeat from step 3...only this time
use Windows Explorer to search for the game launch
icon and change the compatibility there, too.
It now runs great!