lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stuck on Taris please help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Darth_Ricki
Lurker

Unhappy stuck on Taris please help

I got the first KOTOR on PC the other day and now I am stuck on Taris in the lower city. I am up to the part where I have to meet Canderous in the lower city cantina to inform him that I have the sith launch codes. Whenever I go to walk into the cantina the main menu comes up (showing the new game, load game, movies etc) but the buttons are un-clickable. For some reason it also moved my desktop icons and removed my desktop wallpaper, it does this every time I try to go in the cantina.

any help would be greatly appreciated as I hate being on Taris

Darth_Ricki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2007, 06:56 AM   #2
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Do you have any mods for the game at all? Some can mess things up especially like that. Also try running the patch and see if that fixes things.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > stuck on Taris please help