lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Unreal T. engine map....
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-08-2001, 08:44 PM   #1
MovieFan

Post Unreal T. engine map....

I just try this map a few days ago for Unreal T. it was sweet,try it and tell us what you think. Here below is the link.UTBUILDER
MovieFan is offline   you may:
Old 08-08-2001, 11:49 PM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
i would enjoy looking at it, but, you know, this may be in, ohh, the WRONG place. this is jkii related only.... sorry, butsted, but you had to realize that you would sooner of later...

acdcfanbill is offline   you may:
Old 08-09-2001, 12:57 AM   #3
Krayt Tion

Arrow

Enough, please. You made one of these already and it was moved to Yoda's Swamp here because it was not JK2 related. Please keep things here in The Valley of the Jedi related to Jedi Knight 2.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]
  you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Unreal T. engine map....