lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Glitch in the endgame scene with Bastila [SPOILERS]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-16-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Glitch in the endgame scene with Bastila [SPOILERS]

In the scene where you talk with Bastila near the end of the game (Yay, I just beat the game for the first time!), I encountered an interesting glitch.

Here's what happened: I saved right inside the doorway, before talking with her at all. Then after I walked forward and talked with her and finished that conversation, she froze my companions and closed the door, then the fight started. All that happened as it was supposed to.

However, I couldn't beat her on my first try, so I died and loaded the game again. This time, after the conversation, my companions weren't there (so when she "froze" them it just showed blank wall), and the door was already closed. So when she moved to close the door, it opened instead. Then after the cutscenes, as the fight started, she was suddenly behind me in the doorway.

Other than that, everything was fine. Just thought I'd see if anyone else has had this happen to them at all.

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Nope. Never seen it. Did it worked out fine when you reloaded again?

When I saw the title of this thread I though you were referring to the lightside ending cutscene, where Bastila would show up even if you killed her before.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
No, whenever I loaded it again (I had to several times before I got her light side resolution like I wanted) it did the same thing. It didn't impede my progress in the game at all; it just looked a bit weird.

Where can you kill her before the ending?

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #4
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine
Where can you kill her before the ending?
The confrontation on the Star Forge.
Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I always save my game just before going through the door to meet Bastila. Other than that, I have never had a problem with that kind of glitch. Probably has to do something with the trigger or something like that.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Glitch in the endgame scene with Bastila [SPOILERS]