lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New temporary beta release.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2007, 04:28 AM   #1
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
New temporary beta release.

Well we didnt quite make the deadline we were going for. I've been out of town and darth die has been swamped trying to get everything done. Well, today I get home and the more I check over whats been done, the more I release we needed to do...on christmas day... I ended up busy with family and friends for half of the day and so i could hardly help with the little things

Well, since we still have things to do for balance and a few features we were hoping to add, rather than make this a big release like we had originally planned, we'll just do a beta release for testing. There will be a big release VERY SOON most likely.

Heres darths more updated installer: http://files.filefront.com/InstallOJ.../fileinfo.html

Sorry I'm just out of time and energy and its the middle of the night. Have fun.

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs

Last edited by JRHockney*; 12-27-2007 at 12:19 AM.
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > New temporary beta release.