lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Would you guys like to see...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2001, 04:05 PM   #1
Mafia_Jabba

Thumbs up Would you guys like to see...

Jackie Chan fighting style implemented into the game...Where you can walk up walls and do flips off them...like rush hour 2...and crawl up corners and like stay up there with your legs and cool combat stuff?

Every Man Dies, But Not Every Man Truely Lives
-check yoru grammer
Mafia_Jabba is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2001, 06:28 PM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
doubtful... i would be happy with acrbatic flip and whatnot.... but seriously, i doubt that it will be included because of the fact that nothing like that has ever happened in the movies or the books (to my limited knowledge). plus it would take more preacious time...

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2001, 11:26 PM   #3
toms

being able to jump into a wall and press jump to jump backwards off te wall (gaining more height and ending up behind any pursuers) would be cool.

didn't heretic 2 have something like that?
toms is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 01:41 AM   #4
Wilhuf

Ya Heretic2 had wall backflips. Fun stuff.

I dont know if that truly fits into the Star Wars galaxy. Although you do see some pretty fancy acrobatics on occasion in ROTJ and TPM. I think one of the recent reviews of the E3 demo said that there are backflips during Force Jump.

Wilhuf

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Winston Churchill, 1941.
Wilhuf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 10:06 PM   #5
Lucky

i'd like some neat water interaction animations with force speed, a lil like crouching tiger hidden dragon crossed with boat racing. =P

Lucky

PS:
Lucky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2001, 10:21 PM   #6
SlowbieOne

Hey Lucky, that is one cool idea. With the speed a Jedi runs, he should definately be able to run on water. I hope Raven sees this one.
SlowbieOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Would you guys like to see...