lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The New Enhanced Sabersystem Manual
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2008, 03:51 AM   #11
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
I really can't fathom how incompetent these guys are, the only person with any real skill is razorace. you know if that would be possible i would be glad to help but Im gonna be going to college in about 3 weeks. So I wont be able to, not without my computer and some personal time and i'll be studying hard. Unforutunetly, yes i have a life to .. DAM !! Anyways I updated this oready so I guess you guys are set for about 1 year or so once another version comes out
I tried to be nice and I'm usually very patient but this crosses the line. All this over a minor saber manual update! What is wrong with you! For the record, me, darth die, jack, and maxstate have been the only ones doing anything to the mod over the last 6 months out side of promotion. Razorace is basically retired or at the very least, taking a very long well deserved break. He helps us out with some forum stuff and other basic things. Even UDM hasnt been available. I've been on the design team for two years and have been lead designer now for the past six months and I have better things to do bury my nose in the text documents looking for errors (heck just about everybody does here). I can only WISH I had the time and energy now that I had when I was your age, and I thought I was busy then. With all the work we've done just keeping this mod alive with hardly any help, we're not even getting paid for this!

You're basically callled me and everybody who made 0.1.1 (as well as huge portions of previous versions) , incompetent, right after you gave a praising review! Its comments like this that take the fun out of mod making and we're getting burned out as it is. If you don't grow up, I'm going to start deleting your posts, and thats a very rare consequence here.

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs

Last edited by JRHockney*; 01-11-2008 at 07:17 PM.
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > The New Enhanced Sabersystem Manual