lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Bug List for 6 Level Dark Forces Mod
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #41
Tinny

Wow, I was away on vacation when the 6 level demo was released. Did not even hear about it .

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.
Tinny is offline   you may:
Old 01-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #42
artoodeeto
Lurker

actually I think being able to select the lightsaber is kinda cool... it was one of my favorite things to do after I'd finished JKII--use cheat codes at the beginning and whip out the saber and force lightning and kick some trooper @#$#@ on those early levels. but...at the same time I do hope you're able to get that bug fixed in DF so it goes to fists instead of the saber.
another bit of weapon weirdness--there's nowhere to pick it up in the sewers level or the Fest level that I've seen, but I noticed that all of a sudden in the Fest level you have the Fusion cutter thingy. Was this the case in the original DF? not a big deal, just curious.
I've noticed too, and I don't know if this qualifies as a "bug" or not--the AI seems to be much better in the first 3 levels than in the last 3. Dunno why that is, maybe it's just me, but my health/shields get docked noticeably more in those first three levels. (all 6 are still a blast though!)
artoodeeto is offline   you may:
Old 01-24-2008, 04:14 AM   #43
grangana
Rookie

For me, this story about lightsaber is not really a problem. Player must cheat if he want this weapon or force powers... ok... i don't see the problem, if they want to cheat, well, they cheat, it's their problem, and not a bug of the mod. Others things are more important to fix, like missing textures or elevator bug. Don't spend your time with cheaters.

I noticed a little thing in the last cutscene with Darth Vader (just at the begining of Detention) : The guy with the gun talking with Vader never look at him, i think he could look at Vader from time to time, that could be an improvement for the animation, more natural.
grangana is offline   you may:
Old 01-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #44
_Satti_
Lurker

Hello, I'm new here and i've got two requests for you:

I'm german and this is a problem: The mod doesn't have any languages without english, the buttons are there and i can click them, but there is only that glowing of the buttons, there is no text. I hope that you add new languages in the patch.

I also played the second demo and I think the hud in the second demo was better than in the third, it wasn't so dark and and the detailes matched more, at this HUD there is to much contrast and all is a little bit displaced
_Satti_ is offline   you may:
Old 01-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #45
artoodeeto
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangana
For me, this story about lightsaber is not really a problem. Player must cheat if he want this weapon or force powers... ok... i don't see the problem, if they want to cheat, well, they cheat, it's their problem, and not a bug of the mod. Others things are more important to fix, like missing textures or elevator bug. Don't spend your time with cheaters.
that's actually the problem--in this mod all you have to do to get the saber is press 1. It should go to fists but it's going to the saber instead. It doesn't bother me that much, really, and in all honesty I only bring out cheats after I've played games all the way through at least a couple times. I don't even remember the cheats for this game, so everything I've posted about hasn't involved that aspect...
artoodeeto is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Bug List for 6 Level Dark Forces Mod