lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: hasselbeck knockoff
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
Das Mole
Das Me

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
hasselbeck knockoff

so today at work this lady who looked like an even more irritating elisabeth hasselbeck came through my line and i was ringing her stuff up and she seemed to be buying normal stuff. but then she had these two bottles of hydrogen peroxide, except one was a large bottle and one was smaller...which i thought was peculiar because that made it seem like she was using a specific amount of it instead of 'as needed', you know?

so then i look down at all the stuff i rung up for her and there was also a bottle of like formula 409 cleaning spray and a big jug of laundry detergent and stuff and i was like aaahhhhhhhhhhh!! b!tch be makin' some methhhhhhh

i didn't tell the manager though because i thought maybe i was just making the whole thing up in my head, although i will add that she was typing some **** on her blackberry like keeping it down low by her waist, very suspicious. plus she got 35 bucks cashback which i thought was an odd amount, ANDDD she had a little baby in a baskety crib-type thing with her...momma gotta work to keep up wit dem baby expen$e$$$ gurrl you know how it is

that is somethin a ho (aka hASSelbeck) would do
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party > hasselbeck knockoff