lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: anyone interested in...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-21-2001, 11:07 PM   #1
TrUeFoRcE

Post anyone interested in...

are there any skilled people interested in making somewhat of a mod for jk2 when it comes out that just adds some things to it, such as dual light sabers if there not in it, and characters, also some features that are popular in this forum but just werent put into the game???.... we could call it OutcastX or something...sorta like an expansion to the game
TrUeFoRcE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2001, 06:59 PM   #2
Dark-Obi-Wan

yeah i would like to help, but i don`t know that much about moding, but my brother knows some c++ so maybe we can help

a jedi? pleased to meet you!
Anakin Skywalker
Dark-Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2001, 08:56 PM   #3
TrUeFoRcE

sweet, we cant really start much until the game comes out, but if we could get a team together before the game is out we'd have a head start on things
Old 10-22-2001, 09:20 PM   #4
Hito-Kage

First you should find out If any modifications are going to be possible. Second, If it is possible you have the advantage of time, you could get a lot complete before the realese of the game. For instance you could get all of the models done , maybe even some new animations. you could begin some new levels or whatever.

Look upon your soldiers as you do infants, and they willingly go into deep valleys with you; look upon your soldiers as beloved children, and they willingly die with you. -Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
Hito-Kage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2001, 09:32 PM   #5
TrUeFoRcE

modifications are possible for any game arent they? just need the right programs, since jedi is usin the quake 3 engine i figure it would be just as modifiable as quake 3.
Old 10-22-2001, 10:02 PM   #6
wardz

This should really go in the editing forum. Wilhulf is in charge of all sorts of resources - you should go check over there...

wardz

Welcome to JKII.Net.

Please keep sig size to a minimum : )
wardz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2001, 09:29 PM   #7
TrUeFoRcE

im just trying to recruit some people in this post so i think it should stay here.

i was thinkin we could also add more than just single and dual sabers now, like a scyth saber or 2 singles etc.. also some more maneuvers to give u more of a jedi feel...lots of flips etc..

anyone else intereested or know anyone who wouldbe interested in helping out?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > anyone interested in...