lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where is the High Rollers Lounge??!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Elaine Marley
Lurker

Unhappy Where is the High Rollers Lounge??!

OK, This may sound really stupid, but I have never played Fandango before and I am lost in Rubacava - Could somebody please tell me where the High Rollers Club is? I have completed everything that I can up until now and have come to a complete standstill because I cannot find it! Help!
Elaine Marley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
Remember where Carla is, right? Right next to the zeppelin there is a building where that guy (can't remember if there were two or just one with a split personality...) is selling cat racing tickets. Next to one of the two booths, there's an entrance to the Lounge.

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
Elaine Marley
Lurker

Thank you so much!! - Wow, turns out that the res on my moniter is so damed low that I kept mistaking it for part of the wall! - Doh! :-)
Elaine Marley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Where is the High Rollers Lounge??!